Join us this Thursday to create air dry hearts out of plastic clay. It's great fun and a great gift for that special someone. Valentine's, Birthday's, Mother's Day, Just Because!
I started out creating these images years ago out of salt dough and then years later a plastic material - longer lasting came out on the market! I have made 100's of hearts literally since the first time.
I hope to get everyone who LOVES TO CREATE to be in the mindset to develop a business from their desire to create. What it takes most is the business mindset!
- Carol Foldvary-Anderson
- Classes, Workshops, Exhibits
- Oil Pastel Smudge
- Calligraphy The Letterary arts
- Drawing "Circles, Patterns & Lines"
- Coloring Between the Lines with Colored Pencils
- Make Art Your Business
- Design, Illustrations, Public Art
- Arts & Crafts
- Resume, Biography, Thank You's
- Contact Us
- varyCarol Blog